Enterprise Europe Network would like to invite you to a B2B matchmaking event on Wednesday 8th of June which will take place at Vision London 2016 at Olympia London.
The event will provide an opportunity for architects, specifiers, clients, suppliers and all professionals related to the building and construction sector to connect with potential partners from all over Europe and beyond. Held annually, Vision London 2016 is the place where these communities come together to discuss, debate and showcase the latest innovations and developments in architecture, design and the built environment.
TO REGISTER JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE ON THIS PAGE.
For the first time at Vision London, Enterprise Europe Network will run a B2B matchmaking event on Wednesday 8th of June 2016 (with pre-B2B drinks reception on the evening of the 7th June).
The B2B event offers you the opportunity for:
- Pre-arranged 30 minute meetings with prospect suppliers or clients identified by you from the B2B registered companies
- The opportunity to talk to Enterprise Europe Network staff about the free services offered to SMEs looking to trade internationally
- Horizon 2020 R&D funding opportunities
- Information on the latest trends in building and material technologies
- Enterprise Europe Network would like to invite businesses offering the following products or services to this B2B matchmaking event:
- Innovative materials and solutions
- Building solutions
- Building systems
- Offsite solutions
- Technology solutions
- Consultancy services
- Research and development
You can register on the following link:
https://www.b2match.eu/visionlondon-b2b-2016 or by clicking on the iamge on this page.
Follow Vision London on twitter for latest updates @visionldn
Contact information if you have any questiopns is:
Marta Rybarczyk - Business Partnership Advisor
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org